Sunday, March 15, 2015

Song for Chris Kyle


Nothing will bring Chris Kyle back.  Every time I think or hear about Kyle, my heart goes out to his widow, Taya.  All we can offer her and all of the families of our brave men and women lost in the constant fight for freedom is comfort.

That is why, when I see the unprecedented success of the film "American Sniper" I am filled with good, old American pride.

See, the majority of this country wants for terrorists to lose.  The vast majority of Americans actually want to wipe Islamic terrorists off the face of the earth.  They want it, even if the president doesn't.

That is why it touched me with even more pride to learn that Wynonna Judd and Pete Scobell have recorded a song "Hearts I Leave Behind" in honor of Chris Kyle.

It is another heart-felt tribute to all of our military men and women.

Proceeds from "Hearts I Leave Behind," now available on iTunes, benefit the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation.  The foundation funds programs for service members, first responders and their families.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/hear-wynonna-and-pete-scobell-bands-song-for-late-american-sniper-chris-kyle-20150226#ixzz3TL0c56y6
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment