Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to school

I believe the United States of America is the most remarkable nation that has ever existed.  No other nation, in the history of the world, has ever provided so much freedom, so much justice, and so much opportunity to so many people. - Joy Hakim, author of "A History of US"

Sigh, I love Joy.

She writes my children's history books.  That is the theme of 5th grade history.

Obama doesn't believe that.  Liberal progressives believe that we have made mistakes in the past, so, WE ARE ALL BAD AND DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED.  Never once does he take into consideration the hard work and sacrifice that has gone into building this great nation.  Never once does he consider that my parents got up before the crack of dawn everyday and worked their butts off my entire life.  Never once does he consider that I stayed in and studied countless nights while other college kids were out partying.

Sorry, ranting.

I have been thinking lately about how most every liberal idea stems, in some way, from the rejection of the Judeo-Christian ethic.

Today, in science, my child was taught to be afraid that we are going of run out of water because only 1% of the world's water is available as fresh water to drink.

Isn't that interesting?

I explained to her that this liberal idea of scarcity doesn't take several important things into consideration:
1. God loves us and wants us to survive, so,
2. He gave us big brains and really smart people who figure out new and innovative ways to make fresh water to drink.

Liberals reject the notion of a loving God and their scare tactics inexplicably leave out the possibility of technological advancement.

Why is that?

I could go through the list of every liberal idea and how not one can reach a logical conclusion.  Oh, wait, I have done that, in the last 350 or so posts.  :)

From the environment to the economy from ISIS to Russia, liberals and this administration get it wrong every time.

Now that we are back in school, I am sticking with Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment