Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tolerant liberals

I think that I have said it all.

The fundamental transformation of America is just about complete.

We have villainized success, taxed and regulated ourselves into a shrinking economy.  Desperate and hard-working Americans are turning to the government for support.  We burdened ourselves with the albatross, Obamacare.  We have slashed our military.

While we struggle at home to make ends meet, the world has devolved into chaos.

We have twisted the truth so that a woman in a sweater set, pearls and kitten heels who attends a Christian church is called a "terrorist."  Meanwhile, people who pose with their faces covered, machine guns in their hands and the heads of their latest victims are promoting "a religion of peace."

Please see the previous 350 or so posts to recap our demise.

But, I want to talk to you today about how this perverted, backwards thinking is playing out in our everyday lives.

My daughter and I know another mother and daughter who live in our area.  We have known them for 7 years and have been friendly for the first five of those years.  Two years ago, the mother found out that I am conservative.  She stopped speaking to me.

Her daughter has stopped speaking to my daughter.

Why?  How would the daughter even know to stop speaking to my daughter unless she was instructed to do so?

This is how the hate that is preached by the tolerant left is playing our in our society.

What do you think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment