Saturday, September 13, 2014

Typos - redux

I want to let you know that my typos are...

Entirely the fault of democrats.

See how silly that is?

I do have a team of experts looking for typos, my husband, my mom and my brother.

But, sometimes something just gets by us.

Please know that as I rant, sometimes my fingers are flying over the keyboard and my eyes are closed in frustration or I am looking up at the ceiling trying to figure out why all this is going on.

One just came out and I have to tell you that I am horrified.  Every single assault on my character because of typos, well, make me a better person.  I also like the pile on of people who rush to my defense, thanks guys.

So, keep on reading, keep on attacking me for typos and I will keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment