Doesn't exist and it never will. We couldn't conspire our way out of a paper bag.
Why? Conservatives have so many different opinions that getting us to all agree on something is like herding cats.
Currently, we have an environment that is so anti-progressive, big government take over that we could really win elections.
But, will we? I am afraid not.
Our current strategy is to NOT vote for Republican incumbents to "send a message."
We did that already. Mitt Romney wasn't conservative enough so we sat at home and now we have, well, you know what we have.
Our message is simple and we need to get it out there. So, I am going to repeat our basic points, please share this with people and, this November, push the big "R" on Election Day.
Conservatives believe in:
1. Limited government, ask your independent friends if they like the government taking over their healthcare.
2. Lower taxes, ask friends if they like paying more and more taxes for fewer and fewer services.
3. Personal responsibility, everyone needs a hand now and then, but ask, do you think that people should get welfare without time limits, without work limits, without drug testing? Most people will say no.
4. We believe in some common sense - France doesn't give people driver's licenses who aren't citizens and neither should we, people should also show an ID to vote. Most people agree with that.
5. A strong military - we believe in walking softly and carrying a big stick, we believe in peace through strength.
6. Religious freedom - we believe that people should be free to practice their religion in any way that they choose, even Christians.
7. Life - we believe in it for the old and the young. If you are young and have survived liberalism, you might change your mind by the time you are older and are looking at having your Medicare taken away.
8. The 2nd Amendment - we believe in the right to bear arms because when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns, it is pretty simple.
9. Securing our borders - no other country in the world allows people to stay illegally and receive benefits. Where did Nancy Pelosi even get that idea? I don't understand it.
10. Energy independence - after all that "war for oil" nonsense in the Bush years, you would think that liberals would be all for energy independence. But, nope, they hate it. We believe that we should get our own oil and natural gas so that our economy is booming.