Friday, February 28, 2014

Bizarre liberal dichotomies

I try, I really try to understand liberals, I do.  But, I just don't get it.  So many of the things they believe don't make any sense.

I am a Christian (just in case you didn't pick up on that yet) and I love everybody because that is the way I roll, ok?

Liberals are totally obsessed with the gay community.  That's fine, as I have mentioned before, it doesn't affect me one way or the other.  What people do is their business.  That is a uniquely conservative perspective by the way.

Liberals also seem to be infatuated with Muslims.  They aren't crazy about Christians, but, Muslims are cool.

With me so far?

Don't Muslims hate gay people?

I saw a black preacher on the news the other night who was furious about Obama's support of the gay community.  So, some black people aren't crazy about gay people either.

Hmmm.

Liberals don't like the military much, or Christians and a lot of our freedoms are being taken away.

Here is the problem with the liberal philosophy - it can't ever reach a logical conclusion.

America is the ONLY PLACE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN where a Muslim family, a black family, a Christian family and a family with gay parents could all live on the same street in peace.

It is because of our military and those Christian values that the scenario I just described can happen.

Don't they know that?

Once Christianity is crushed and our military is impotent, where can all of these diverse groups of people ever hope to live in peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment