Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Obamacare will kill over 2 million jobs

According to a non-partisan report from the Congressional Budget Office, Obamacare (I can't bring myself to call it the Affordable Care Act, that is just loony) is going to cause the loss of 2 million more jobs.

The White House quickly held a press conference to taut how wonderful this job loss will be.  In an unprecedented act of lunacy, democrats called the loss of over 2 million jobs:

... people "will be empowered to make choices about their own lives and livelihoods," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on Tuesday. 

What?!?!?

I am trying to use my words, but I can't come up with any.  So, I have to just keep using direct quotes.

"At the beginning of this year, we noted that as part of this new day in health care, Americans would no longer be trapped in a job just to provide coverage for their families, and would have the opportunity to pursue their dreams," he said. "This CBO report bears that out, and the Republican plan to repeal the ACA would strip those hard-working Americans of that opportunity."

I can't figure out how anyone can imply that job loss is "freeing" and an opportunity to pursue dreams.

Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment