Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rosie O'Donnell's son

Apparently, Rosie O'Donnell's son is going to the Citadel.

I heard her on The View saying that she was pretty upset about it.  She asked him why and he said something like this (I am paraphrasing) where else could someone like you adopt someone like me?  I want to defend this country.

Hold on, I have something in my eye.

Is this the new rebellion?

At the glee club concert the other night (see previous post, "Things that never die") all of those young men were clean cut and wearing suits.  They looked, well, like a group of conservative business men.

If we raise kids with a liberal, progressive mentality, will they rebel by becoming conservative patriots?

If America hating teachers, professors and parents (who now have long, gray pony tails, not cool) teach the young that America is, well, bad.  Won't some of those kids look around and go, "What?!? This place is pretty great, I don't know what you are talking about.  Hey, hippie professor have you read a newspaper lately?  Lots of other places totally suck."

Seriously.

I find this very interesting.  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment