Saturday, June 21, 2014

Patents

The US parent office has revoked the patent of the Washington Redskins.

The government doesn't like the name, so, it has to go.

This is personal property, owned by a private organization.  And, since the liberal government doesn't like it, the property (and its entire value) can be just taken away by the government.

This is so scary.  If you are not scared, you aren't paying attention.

What if I design a brand new way to make quilting squares and I decide to form the "Ted Nugent field-dressing, commando quilters?"

Will the US grant me a patent?

Or, if I already have a patent for the Tea Party Patriot under water basket weaving society?  Will the government simply take away my intellectual property?

If they don't like it or are offended by it, I guess so.

What are we going to do about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment