Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stray Cat Strut

I haven't been able to blog because my left wrist is red and swollen from an infection and my right arm is sore from a tetanus shot and has an iv in it.

Here is why:

On Wednesday afternoon, I was going to take my dog on a long walk.  We went into the backyard and my dog (an 88 pound German shepherd) started going completely nuts.

I looked toward where she was barking and discovered a cat dangling from a utility wire about 12 feet in the air.  I grabbed a chair and tried to reach the cat.  There wasn't time to get a ladder, there wasn't time to unlock the door and put the dog back in the house.  The kitty's little arms started shaking because it couldn't hold on any longer.

So, I caught it when it fell.

And, I got a bacterial infection and have to stay in the hospital for 3 days.  We need to shell out our entire deductible for this little visit or face financial ruin.

There are so many things to blog about - the healthcare system, into which I have just been immersed, the Bergdahl mess, the Susan Rice mess.  Well, it is hard to keep up with all of the messes!

I am on the mend and should be released tomorrow.

I will blog more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment