Friday, November 15, 2013

Dream

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."  Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have heard it said that it is very sad that our first black president in the United States is going to go down in history as the most corrupt, inept, divisive president ever.  There were a lot more adjectives, but, you get it.

It is interesting that no logical debate has ever even been allowed about this president and his policies.  Anyone who dares to discuss or (gasp!) disagree with him on anything is declared a "racist!"

Interestingly, elite, racist liberals have been doing exactly the opposite of what Dr. King dreamed about.  Instead of judging Obama on the content of his character - he has been judged ONLY by the color of his skin.

"A reporter once asked me why I didn't talk a lot about race.  I said because I'm a neurosurgeon...You see, when I take them to the operating room and cut the scalp and take off the bone slab, I'm operating on the thing that makes that person who they are.  The cover doesn't make them who they are.  When are we going to understand that?"  Dr. Ben Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment