Friday, November 1, 2013

Poll worker

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes." Joseph Stalin

Well, I'm goin' in!

I just spent the day training to be a poll worker.  Wow, it was scary, seriously.

Within the first 20 minutes, I had positively identified 3 ways that people who (really) wanted to could commit voter fraud.

Remember, I am doing this to be the only Republican and to ensure that there ISN'T voter fraud.

The big problem is provisional ballots.  Anyone can walk in from anywhere with no ID and vote.  Now, that ballot shouldn't be counted.  But, when the person counting the votes really wants, say, the communist candidate to win, and they are doing it for the "greater good" he or she may count the provisional ballots that shouldn't be counted.

See what I mean?

There is supposed to be a Republican and a Democrat doing everything together.  When there aren't any Republicans, what do they do?

I can't wait to find out.

There also are two places where people can put in ballots that shouldn't be there.  Again, if everyone is for one guy, they might let those slide through.  And, the way primary voting works could be a problem.

But, this is a general election.  I have to report to work on Tuesday at 5:30 am and be there until 8:30 pm.

Wish me luck!

If you are in the area, stop by with coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment