I haven't forgotten about you or my hundreds of fans in Malaysia. Hey, Malaysia!
But, I just don't have that much to say.
Now, don't get excited, it won't last. I am pretty sure that I will think of something, eventually.
It's just that when all of the lying about Obamacare was going on, I felt very compelled to refute the lies. Crying in my living room just wasn't working.
But, now that everyone knows it was all a lie, I am not sure what to say. I am kinda waiting to see what will happen.
Obama even admitted that he lied. But, he is still going right back to fundamentally transforming America, because he believes that it is the right thing to do. We are just too stupid to figure it out. So, he is going to do it for us. Lying is a necessary step on the path to socialism.
Obama's mother and grandparents were card-carrying communists. Obama is a Marxist. He ascribes to the ideas of British philosopher Karl Marx, the father of communism. These are just facts, people. The thing about progressive liberals, Marxists and communists is that they can't get it through their thick heads that their ideas don't work.
It is weird that they have been able to make their message of intolerance, dictatorship and dominance of the individual sound a lot like, "we love trees, we love puppies and we just want to help people." And, it really is working.
In another nod to bizarro world, the conservative message of, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" has somehow been twisted into not a message of hope but of greed and intolerance.
Even David Cameron, the Prime Minister of England, spoke this weekend in praise of capitalism. I get kinda teary-eyed just thinking about it. Another capitalist said this:
"A truly moral nation enacts policies that encourage personal responsibility and discourage self-destructive behavior by not subsidizing people who live irresponsibly and make poor choices." Dr. Ben Carson.
So, is Dr. Carson a racist because he disagrees wholeheartedly with all of Obama's policies? Of course not, even the insinuation is ludicrous. But, (see previous 68 posts) there has been no intelligent discussion of Obama's destructive policies. Only a battle cry that if you prefer freedom to socialism, you must be racist.
Here in the hood, I have figured something out about my neighbors. When I am talking to a black neighbor, I know that:
1. She is a Christian
2. She wants lower taxes
3. She has a family member in the military
4. She opposes abortion
5. She doesn't give a flying flip about gay marriage
6. She has worked hard, takes care of her house and doesn't want her property value to decline
7. She votes for Obama, even though she doesn't actually agree with any of his policies and has about as much in common with him as the man in the moon. She has a heck of a lot more in common with me.
When I am talking to a white neighbor:
1. She hates Wal-Mart (Girl! Why would you hate Wal-Mart?)
2. She doesn't really want lower taxes
3. She hates the military, fundamentally
4. She is pro-abortion
5. She is so for gay marriage that she will talk about it to my kids without even asking!
6. She is a liberal and votes for Obama because she believes in his policies.
Krauthammer has said that this whole mess will set American liberalism back a decade. I hope so. In the meantime, I will keep watching and waiting.