Tuesday, January 7, 2014

That whole climate change thing

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I spent a good part of the day with a blow-dryer trying to unfreeze a pipe that seems to have escaped proper insulation.

The point is - it is cold - really cold.  I understand that it is colder than it has been in 20 years.  Someone told me that today as we were snickering about the global warming scientists being stuck in Antarctica for a week.

Snicker, snicker.

Climate change, fear-mongering lunatics are saying that the COLD temperatures now gripping the nation are the result of GLOBAL WARMING.

Did you catch that?

They are actually saying that the "polar vortex" is opening and the warming of the polar ice caps causes the vortex to make the cold air go whooshing down to us, causing the cold temperatures.

Hunh.

Ed Schulz even seemed to be blaming the cold on Republicans.  Of course, it is our fault!

So, global warming is causing record breaking freezing temperatures.  Global warming is causing my pipes to freeze.  I am glad that we got that cleared up.

Aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment