Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's still a mess

Some days, I think, "Will there be anything to rant about today? How could there possibly be more to rant about today?  There can't possibly be anything else to rant about today."

But, there always is.

The bumbling firm, CGI Federal, which has somehow managed to waste (its share of) $394 million of our taxpayer dollars completely botching up the healthcare website has said they are working around the clock to fix problems.  They also said they are improving the system, calling it, "complex, ambitious and unprecedented."

Really?

I am just a simple country girl, but when I go to Amazon and click a button, I hear the soft thump of a package courtesy of the UPS man a few days later.

I am not a techie but, I am pretty sure that many websites handle 20 million customers each day without a problem.

Unprecedented?  Ambitious?  Complex?

I don't think so.

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment