Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pause

We are traveling for a funeral.

It has given me a moment to pause and think about things.  Life is so short, it is so fragile.  We are only here for a little while.

While I will continue to rant :) I want to let go of all of the worrying that accompanies the rants.

I am in mourning for our country.  I am truly saddened by all that we have lost and all that we are going to lose in the next few years.

But, while I mourn, I need to remember that we still live in the greatest country in the world.  We have to stay strong, continue to rely on God, and know that everything will be ok.

That is one thing that (maybe) some people don't realize or they are just not thinking about it - God is in charge of this country.  He is in charge of congress and he is even in charge of O-O, um, excuse me, Obama.  Whether we like it or know it or not.

So, I just wanted to pause and put everything in perspective, just for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment